National & International Advocacy Services
Amnesty International is a worldwide movement of people campaigning to protect human rights. We have a vision of a world in which every person enjoys all of the rights stated in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and other international human rights standards.
- We call on governments or companies to uphold, create or change laws or policies that will protect human rights.
- We send experts on missions into countries where human rights abuses are occurring to investigate and report, (eg: in places like Syria, Gaza, Pakistan or Egypt).
- We work with the worlds media to expose human rights abuses and call the guilty to justice.
- Our supporters sign petitions, write letters or take online actions directed at governments, groups or individuals.
- We support human rights advocates and activists defending human rights in their own countries.
- Our sections around the world campaign in their countries on global and
Quick Facts About The Region
Contact Amnesty International Australia
Similar Providers Nearby
Wheelchair Access Yes
Disabled access Lift
Accessible By Anyone
Access Fee No fee
Age Ranges All ages