The Pines at Farrer provides villas and apartments for people over 55.
At The Pines, you don’t have to worry about garden and home maintenance and this allows you more time to do the things you enjoy. The Pines offers a variety of 2 bedroom floor plans, each of which has a study area. Every unit has its own dedicated car and large secure storage space.
Our units have been designed with the intent of being able to meet your needs as you become older and thus are ‘age friendly’ and to allow you to age in location.
Below are some of the benefits of living at The Pines:
- Every unit has been designed and furnished with the intent on providing a luxurious standard of living.
- Pleasant common garden areas are maintained so you can undertake the activities you enjoy, when you want to do them.
- In identified areas, you can do the gardening if you wish and there are also raised communal garden beds.
- Each unit is architecturally designed and purpose built with your future in mind; providing comfort and security should your mobility needs change.
- Our Resort Manager will keep you busy with organised day trips, happy hours, exercise, tai chi and yoga classes, events as well as indoor and outdoor activities.
- You have 24 hour access to our Clubhouse that includes studios for craft, workshop, men’s shed, business centre, meeting room and wellness centre.
- Our Resort bus will be available to take you shopping, the theatre, on outings to wineries, special events such as Floriade, plus other day trips.
- Each villa and ground floor apartment has a security alarm to give you peace of mind that you are secure in your new home.
- The Pines is a gated community with remote security access to front gate and each building. Only invited guests are able to access our resort. You have freedom to come and go as you please.
- Each unit has a Care Alert call system to ensure that in an emergency, emergency care can be provided.
- Should you require, we can arrange for Care to be provided for you in your unit by an appropriately accredited care provider.
- A community environment with people who share similar interests.
- A whole new group of friends with which to enjoy the best years of your life.
Quick Facts About The Region
Contact The Pines Retirement Resort
Similar Providers Nearby
Wheelchair Access Yes
Disabled access Parking, Wheelchair Access
Accessible By Anyone
Access Fee Full cost
Age Ranges Over 55 years of age
Languages Various Indian languages
Community hall for hire
People over 55