Ageing Information & Counselling
The Retirement Village Resident Association (Inc.), NSW was founded in about 1994.
The objects of the Association are stated in the Constitution. Our association strives to:
- Assist residents to understand their rights and obligations.
- Defend and extend the rights of residents in Retirement Villages.
- Encourage residents to exercise their rights, and participate in the decision- making processes affecting their lives.
- Assist residents to develop an effective Residents Committee.
- Offer information and advice to intending residents and their families.
- Promote positive relationships between residents and management.
Contact Retirement Village Residents Association
Similar Providers Nearby
Retirement Village Residents Association has elected to withhold the display of their location on a map
Accessible By Members only
Access Fee Contact us for details
Age Ranges All ages