Child (and Parent) Information & Counselling
The eSafety Commissioner offers the following presentations (at no cost), via live webinar (and face to face when travel and gatherings are possible).
Corporate and community presentations
- All about data and public Wi-Fi
- Can you spot a scam? Tax time edition
- Safer online shopping and banking
- Staying safe on Facebook
Things to note before booking
- We want to help as many Australian’s as possible with the resources that we have. It is our policy that presentations must have a minimum of 50 participants to go ahead. If necessary, we reserve the right to cancel the session due to low numbers as we bear the trainers expenses.
- Presentations are not suitable for anyone under the age of 18 years.
- Sessions run for 1 – 1 ½ hours.
Webinar Requirements (additional information here)
- Access to the GoToWebinar platform (we recommend you check with your IT Department to ensure that you have access to this platform).
- Individual sign-on - participate using a personal laptop/PC.
- Strong internet connection.
- Google Chrome.
Due to copyright permissions on images we use and the interactive nature of our live webinars, we do not distribute or record webinars. Participants must NOT record eSafety webinars.
If you would like to book one of the eSafety presentations listed above, please contact us at [email protected] so we can work with you to find a suitable time.
Contact eSafety Commissioner
eSafety Commissioner has elected to withhold the display of their location on a map
Online Service Yes
Accessible By Anyone over the age of 18
Access Fee No fee
Age Ranges Over 18 years of age
Presentations are suitable for people over the age of 18 years
Adult Mental Health Services, Education Information, Health Education, Higher Education, Mature Adults, Parenting & Family Education, Parenting Skills, Primary Education