General Child Services
Noah’s Ark are the experts in early childhood development for children with disabilities aged 0-8 and we deliver the best therapy and education for your child.
Our programs reach nearly 1,900 families in Victoria and ACT.
Why Noah's Ark?
- We’re specialists—with expertise in early childhood development, disabilities and additional needs, our service is delivered by a range of professionals.
- We listen to you—we provide individualised service based on your child’s and family’s needs within your chosen environment.
- We address real life situations—our service is designed for real challenges faced by families.
- We work with you—so your child can participate within the community, preschool and child care.
- We maximise your child’s learning—we build learning and therapy into daily activities.
Quick Facts About The Region
Contact Noah's Ark - Canberra
Similar Providers Nearby
Wheelchair Access Yes
Accessible By Anyone
Access Fee Contact us for details
Age Ranges Under 8 years of age
Contact us for details
Children, Disability, Early Childhood, Early Intervention, Not-For-Profit Organisations