Play Groups & Childcare
WCS provides quality before and after Out of Hours School Care (OSHC) for families of pre-school and primary school age children, from 4 to 12 years of age.
Our OSHC services provide children with recreation-based activities that emphasise social interaction and a sense of fun in a safe and secure environment. A range of activities are offered including crafts, sports, games, dramatic play, cooking and excursions.
OSHC services are offered at:
- Garran Primary School (P -Yr 6)
- Red Hill Primary School (P - Yr 6)
- Torrens Primary School (K - Yr 6)
- Curtin Primary School (P - Yr 6)
- Hughes Primary School (P - Yr 6)
- Duffy Primary School (P - Yr 6)
- Evatt Preschool and OSHC Program (P - Yr. 6)
- Lyons Early Childhood School (P - Yr 2).
- Margaret Hendry School Taylor (P - Yr 6)
All services are registered with the Australian Children’s Education and Care Quality Authority (ACECQA) and work within the National Quality Framework and the Principles outlined in the My Time, Our Place (OSHC) document.
Quick Facts About The Region
Contact Out of School Hours Care
Similar Providers Nearby
Disabled access Parking, Toilets, Wheelchair Access
Accessible By Approved service users
Access Fee Contact us for details
Age Ranges From 4 to 12 years of age
WCS is a for-purpose that has been providing community services in the ACT for 50 years. Our vision is to build and nurture a vibrant and connected community. We offer a wide range of services covering children, families, youth and seniors including disability, housing and mental health services.Visit WODEN COMMUNITY SERVICE website