You may benefit from a personalised research consultation if you are:
- Looking to undertake a literature review or to locate information related to your topic or area of research.
- Unsure whether you've located all relevant resources.
- Undertaking a systematic review.
- Wanting help to identify and search the Library's specialist databases.
- In need of assistance in managing your references and citations.
- Experiencing difficulty getting access to the information you've identified (e.g. full text articles or material not held in the Academy Library).
Research Consultations are generally by appointment Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm. (Other times by negotiation).
Similar Providers Nearby
Disabled access Toilets
Accessible By Approved service users
Access Fee No fee
Age Ranges All ages