Literacy & Numeracy Programs
CatholicCare’s Speech Pathology service offers screening, standardised assessments, reviews, consultations, individual therapy and group therapy. The service also offers access to professional education sessions.
The service provides flexible, high quality, evidence based and person centred support to individuals of all ages in the following areas:
- Speech sounds
- Language (expressing themselves and understanding others)
- Literacy (reading and spelling)
- Pragmatics and social skills
- Using alternative and augmentative communication systems
- Eating, drinking and swallowing
CatholicCare’s Speech Pathology services is NDIS registered. The service is also offered for a fee.
Please contact us on 6162 6100 for more information and enquiries.
Quick Facts About The Region
Contact Speech Pathology
Similar Providers Nearby
Accessible By Anyone
Access Fee Contact us for details
Age Ranges All ages
Literacy and Numeracy Programmes, Migrant Education and English Classes, Speech Pathology, Support Groups, Therapy