Outdoor Recreation and Leisure
Open Gardens Canberra Incorporated was established on 8 May 2015 with the primary aim of opening gardens in the Canberra region for viewing by the public. Our other objects are:
- to promote the enjoyment, knowledge and benefits of gardens and gardening for all;
- to promote garden design and ecological sustainability;
- to promote understanding of nature and the human relationship with nature;
- to build public support for good design and sustainability in both private and public gardens in the Canberra region; and
- to support charitable organisations.
Members of Open Gardens Canberra have free entry to all our open gardens and they receive advance notice of garden openings by email. members also receive invitations to other activities such as talks about garden design. All our events will be free to members unless we have additional costs to cover.
Open Gardens Canberra is a not-for-profit organisation. All garden visitors will be encouraged to make a donation to the charity chosen by the Garden Owner. Raising funds for charity is very important to many of our Garden Owners.
Membership: Join Open Gardens Canberra for only $25 and all gardens are free until 31 August 2017.
Garden entry: Non-members $8 for one garden.
Children under 18 free if accompanied by an adult.
For more information: www.opengardens canberra.org.au
Contact Open Gardens Canberra
Similar Providers Nearby
Open Gardens Canberra Incorporated has elected to withhold the display of their location on a map
Disabled access Open Gardens Canberra always indicates the accessibility of an open garden.
Accessible By Anyone
Access Fee Contact us for details
Age Ranges All ages
Environmental Education, Parks, Plants and Gardening