General Disability Services
At Achieve Australia Ltd, we support people with disability to live independently.
Achieve Australia Ltd has provided services and support with integrity, commitment and passion since 1952 for people with a disability to achieve a life that is meaningful and valued. We do this by facilitating the learning and maintenance of life and work skills, the development of relationships, the ability to make life choices and participation in community activities.
More specifically in the Hunter region we offer the following services to help you lead more valued and meaningful lives:
- Assistance with daily living tasks
- Support in community and recreational activities
- Personal care
- Building relationships and making new friends
- Learning new tasks
- Living independently
- Learning to communicate
- Transport to daily activities
- Counselling and behavioural support
- Education and training support
We assist people with intellectual and physical disability through My Home, My Life, My Career & My Wellbeing.