General Education Programs
The Bradfield Park Carers Program is brought to you by the Kirribilli Neighbourhood Centre. The Program is tailored to meet the individual needs and promotes health and wellbeing for carers of people with mental illness.
The Carers Program can:
- Provide a range of wellbeing activities
- Provide Information and advice about respite options
- Assist with planning of respite to suit your needs
- Give you support to access services
- Provide Links to carer support networks
- Identify ways to reduce stress and enhance wellbeing
We offer a wide variety of services to carers of family or friends with mental illness, from short-term counselling and respite services to educational workshops and social activities such as trips to the theatre, cinema outings and even weekends away.
Please explore the links on the left of this page for more information on the types of activities we have previously organised and how to get involved.
Contact Bradfield Park Wellbeing Centre
Similar Providers Nearby
Bradfield Park Wellbeing Centre has elected to withhold the display of their location on a map
Accessible By Anyone
Access Fee No fee
Age Ranges All ages