Mental Health Services
Richmond Fellowship ACT provides Support Coordination under the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) for people with a mental illness and associated psychosocial disability. This service will benefit people who require active and ongoing support due to their episodic and complex needs.
Our Support Coordinators will hold a minimal qualification of Certificate 1V in Mental Health, hold current Working with Vulnerable People registration and have experience in adult mental health community work.
- support you to implement all supports in your NDIS plan including informal, mainstream and community as well as your funded supports
- strengthen and enhance your ability to coordinate your own supports and participate in the community
- assist you to identify and meet with services
- assist you to negotiate your service agreements with other services and to ensure that those services meeting your needs
- assist you to build your independence to self-direct your care in the longer term
- support you in times of crisis and organise increased levels of support and
- assist you to access specialist services (eg: health, housing, mental health) and undertake regular reviews of your support and seek your feedback on our services.
Quick Facts About The Region
Contact RF NDIS Supports
Similar Providers Nearby
Wheelchair Access Yes
Disabled access Ramps
Referral Required Contact us for details
Accessible By Approved service users
Access Fee Contact us for details
Age Ranges Over 16 years of age
Other Requirements NDIS funded package
Training Facility for Hire
Complex Needs, Disability, Mental Illness, NDIS, Psycho-social disability, Supports coordination
Richmond Fellowship was founded in 1957 in Richmond, England and has since grown into a worldwide network of support services for the disadvantaged in our community. As part of this international network since 1976, Richmond Fellowship in the Australian Capital Territory, provides: Residential Recovery Program Personal Helpers and Mentors services in Queanbeyan and Goulburn. NDIS Coordination of Supports and Group activitiesVisit RICHMOND FELLOWSHIP website