Children & Youth Clubs
“Soccajoeys is Australia’s favourite childhood sports development program for children aged 2.5 to 8 years. Soccajoeys’ non-competitive indoor soccer programs are suitable for boys and girls of all levels of experience, helping children develop valuable physical and social skills through fun activities all year round. Soccajoeys also offers holiday program, daycare program and birthday parties.
Established in 2007, Soccajoeys is a proven franchise investment developed by a team of childhood development experts. We deliver childhood development soccer programs to over 35,000 children annually with over 300 classes in operation on a weekly basis.
Our model gives you the opportunity to not only have a rewarding career in the franchise fitness industry, but also make a positive impact on the lives of young Australians.
When you invest in Soccajoeys, you’re investing in the leading childhood development program in the country.
Be a game changer and join our network.
- Run your business
- Be your own boss and live a flexible lifestyle
- Own a health and fitness franchise in an industry that continues to see year on year growth
- Popularity of soccer is not slowing down
- Join an established and recognised industry leader
- Marketing support to supercharge business in your area
- Initial and ongoing training workshops for staff
- Low entry cost and an expected ROI of 12 to 18 months
- Multiple sources of revenue with 7 different programs on offer
- High retention rates (85%) and high satisfaction rate among parents (95%)
What do we require?
- Passion for childhood development
- Business minded and driven to establish and grow your business
- Exceptional people skills
- Fit and healthy
- Community minded
Soccajoeys is looking for motivated individuals to join our team of game changers. Please complete the form below and we’ll be in touch.
Become your own boss today
Quick Facts About The Region
Contact Kids Sports Programs
Similar Providers Nearby
Age Ranges All ages
Childcare, Children, Childrens play programs, Day Care, Early Childhood, Indoor Soccer, Soccer