Community Information & Referral Services
Chat to a friendly local…
Drop by for a chat with our friendly tourism ambassadors and experienced staff who are passionate about sharing their local knowledge and helping to make your visit positively memorable. Chat to us to find the best walks, national parks, camp sites, accommodation, restaurants, scenic spots and our favourite hidden gems. We are available to help 7 days per week in person, by phone or email.
The Tenterfield Visitor Information Centre is centrally located, on the main street and within walking distance to many shops, cafes, restaurants, accommodation and attractions. With plenty of parking for caravans, RVs, cars and bikes, make the visitor information centre your first stop in Tenterfield.
Available at the Centre:
- Information on accommodation, restaurants, attractions, shopping and drives within the Tenterfield Shire and surrounding regions
- Maps, directions, road conditions and bus timetables
- Local produce, gifts and souvenirs
- Group tours and itineraries
- Free wi-fi for travellers (this also extends along Tenterfield’s main street for 3 blocks within the CBD).
Quick Facts About The Region
Contact Tenterfield Visitor Information Centre
Disabled access Accessible toilets, Accessible ramp
Access Fee No fee
Age Ranges All ages
Your local Visitor Information Centre is looking for volunteers and would love you to come along and spend a few hours a week talking to people and telling them all about our wonderful area! You can be a long term resident or new to town.