General Health Services
ACON is NSW’s leading health organisation for people of diverse sexualities and genders, specialising in community health, inclusion and HIV responses. Established in 1985, ACON works to create opportunities for people in our communities to live their healthiest lives.
ACON provides outreach services to the Wagga Wagga area and surrounds.
We are out, about and working with community groups, individuals and services to:
- Support regular HIV & STI testing and treatment
- Develop positive experiences of healthcare
- Provide safe sex information and resources
- Support referrals to appropriate services
- Deliver inclusive service training and support
- Strengthen supportive environments
- Advocate for informed and inclusive communities
- Access our free counselling services