General Aboriginal Services
Link-Up (Qld) Aboriginal Corporation exists to enhance the lives of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people by reuniting those over the age of eighteen years who have experienced en-forced separation from their familities and communities through adoption, fostering, removal and/or instiutionalisation. We provide the following:
* Family history research & family tracing to located family members.
* Financial assistance for famly reunions, return to country, community or graveside
* Social and emotional support before, during and after a reunion.
* Healing activities eg: camps, support groups, counselling, digital story telling, art therapy
* Linking up with other agencies
* Community events and education sessions
We do not provide:
* Family tracing, family trees, proof of Aboriginality for non Stolen Generation people
* Financial assistance outside core business services