Since 1957, COTA Queensland has been advocating on issues that affect all of us as we age and supporting older Queenslanders to influence decision-makers and create positive social change.
We do this by:
- advocating to Government on issues that affect all of us as we age and promote older people's rights.
- providing free community education to the community to help people be empowered to make informed decisions.
- partnering in research that addresses the big issues for older people.
- supporting organisations that address issues for older Queenslanders who are experiencing injustice, discrimination, disadvantage or disability.
- Coordinate Queensland Seniors Week, connecting folk of all ages and backgrounds.