General Education Programs
At 123Soleil, children that learn a foreign language need to be entertained in order for their high language-learning potential to manifest. My program uses lots of action chants, songs, stories and games to keep children engaged. In a fun method of teaching, hands-on activity and simple actions to reinforce the key words provide opportunity for your children to learn independently.
Learning French does not always have to be so tedious and boring!
At 123 Soleil – French for little Ones, we explore how to learn a language by playing games and having fun! A good language game should push you to enhance your speaking, listening, writing, reading, vocabulary and understanding of the target language. My students become aware of such concepts as letters and word order, number, gender, and simple and compound sentences are taught.
There are many advantages of using games in the classroom:
1. Games are a welcome break from the usual routine of the language class.
2. They are motivating and challenging.
3. Learning a language requires a great deal of effort. Games help students to make and sustain the effort of learning.
4. Games provide language practice in the various skills- speaking, writing, listening and reading.
5. They encourage students to interact and communicate.
6. They create a meaningful context for language use.'
These can also be applied to any language that they might learn later in life.
Quick Facts About The Region
Contact 123 Soleil - French for Little Ones
Similar Providers Nearby
Access Fee No fee
Age Ranges All ages