General Health Services
Queensland Health offer Public Sector Oral Health Services through a Statewide network of Dental Clinics. The services provided are subject to the clinical judgement of the Dentist based on the assessment of each individual. To be eligible a person must be a Queensland resident and a holder of one of the following cards - Pensioner Concession Card, Health Care Card or Commonwealth Seniors Health Card, School Oral Health Service, Veteran Affairs, Prison I.D. or other Eg. Statewards. The range of services available varies from clinic to clinic and may include diagnostics, scaling and cleaning, restoration, simple extractions, dentures and emergency palliative care.
Free Oral Health Care for the eligible Metro South Community:
- Currently for all children’s oral health services (emergency and general appointments) parents need to telephone the call centre for an appointment 1300 300 850.
- Eligibility for children.
- ALL students 4 years of age through to year 10
- Students in years 11 & 12 - who have a current Centrelink Card, Healthcare Card or Pension Card
- 0-3 year olds - whose parents have a current Centrelink Card, Healthcare Card or Pension Card
- 2 - 17 year olds, who are eligible for the Child Dental Benefits Schedule (CDBS). To check your eligibility visit the website at my.gov.au or phone 132011
- Currently for adult services, patients with emergencies to telephone the call centre 1300 300 850, and for general appointments to call the individual adult clinics – numbers and clinic locations are on the web site.http://www.health.qld.gov.au/metrosouth/oralhealth/locations.asp
Eligibility for Adults:
- Pensioner Concession Card (PCC) issued by the Department of Veteran's Affairs (DVA)
- Pension Concession Card (PCC) issued by Centrelink
- Health Care Card (HCC)
- Commonwealth Seniors Health Card (CSC)
- Queensland Seniors Card (QSC)
Thank you for assisting us to provide care for your families and school community.
Quick Facts About The Region
Contact Yeronga Oral Health Centre
Accessible By Approved service users
Access Fee No fee
Age Ranges All ages
The following services are also provided by Yeronga Oral Health Centre in Brisbane.
Yeronga Oral Health Centre also provides General Health Services in the following region(s):
Metro South Hospital and Health Service provides its services from the following locations: