General Support Services & Counselling
Footprints is a not-for-profit provider of community based services in Brisbane, Moreton Bay and Logan recognised for quality service and individualised care.
We offer an integrated range of programs and services, for people residing in the community.
Services include assistance in obtaining and sustaining housing, street outreach, individual case management, counselling and support, advocacy and mediation, information and referrals, ongoing individual support.
Access is also provided to the Anglicare GP and Nursing Service.
Skill building groups (life skill development and mental health support groups)
Social and recreational groups for peple under 65 years, and for older persons (centre based and community groups)
- People with Disabilities
- Older People
- Their Carers
- Their Families
- People with mental health issues
- People who are experiencing social and financial disadvantage
- Those at risk of homelessness or homeless persons
- Medical referral not necessary
- Referrals also accepted from family, friends and community services and health professionals
- Meet criteria for Commonwealth Home and Community Care Program for people over 65 years, Qld Community Care Services and NDIS services for those under 65 or mental health support required.
Upcoming Events at Footprints In Brisbane Inc - Fortitude Valley
Quick Facts About The Region
Contact Footprints In Brisbane Inc - Fortitude Valley
Similar Providers Nearby
Accessible By Approved service users
Access Fee No fee
Age Ranges All ages
Aged Care, Aged Care information/referral, Aged Care Transport, Case management for older persons, Mental health case management/continuing care, Mental Illness, NDIS Assistance with Daily Life, NDIS Assistance with Social and Community Participation, NDIS Coordination of Supports, NDIS Improved Daily Living Skills, NDIS Improved Health and Wellbeing, NDIS Improved Learning, NDIS Improved Life Choices, NDIS Improved Living Arrangements, NDIS Improved Relationships, NDIS Increased Social and Community Participation, NDIS Provider - Registered, NDIS Transport, Support Groups