10am – 8pm
Free on-street visitor parking is available in King St. Parking within the hospital grounds is not permitted, but a set-down and pick-up area is available at the hospital entrance.
- 24-hour emergency services
- Acute inpatient services
- Medical Imaging
Specialist and visiting services
- Palliative Care
- Wound care
- Telehealth, including Tele-chemotherapy
Community and Allied Health services
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health
- Child Health
- Community Mental Health services
- Needle & Syringe Program
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Pathology
- Social Work
- Women’s Health
- Mobile Women's Health Service
All Community and Allied Health services are by referral or appointment only.
Please note all our facilities are non-smoking, including inside our premises, on our grounds and within 5m of our perimeter.