Mental Health Services
Richmond Fellowship Queensland (RFQ) is a not-for-profit community owned organisation supporting people facing mental health challenges and social disadvantage. The Bundaberg office is a NDIS service provider of psycho social disability and community support. Bundaberg offers NDIS support coordination for participants who have an NDIS plan and require coordination for mental health supports.
What is Richmond Fellowship Queensland (RFQ)?
RFQ is a community-owned organisation that supports people facing mental health challenges. Across Queensland, our people and programs encourage self belief and discovery, personal growth and the achievement of life goals.
Where is RFQ located?
RFQ works collaboratively with people, families, carers and partners from:
- Brisbane (Metro North and Metro south)
- Logan & Redlands
- Ipswich and West Moreton
- Bundaberg & Maryborough (Wide Bay)
- Toowoomba and Darling Downs region
RFQ Corporate office is located in Annerley, Brisbane.
How can RFQ help you?
RFQ offer a range of support services that are funded under the NDIS and recognise and reflect the personalised nature of support we provide. We can help you with
- PERSONAL SUPPORT – We provide emotional support and practical assistance to build your daily living skills and maintain a safe, healthy lifestyle and home environment.
- COMMUNITY ACCESS – We provide emotional and practical support to engage in daily life activities such as going to the doctor, shopping, visiting friends, using public transport etc.
- SKILL BUILDING – We provide support to enable you to gain and build specific skills relating to a goal either as an individual or in group activities. This may include budgeting, decision making, public transport training, maintaining tenancy obligations etc.
- SUPPORT COORDINATION – You may also require assistance to help with coordinating and accessing services or support networks; or to build skills to maintain relationships or resolve service delivery issues. These are called Support Coordination supports.
- THERAPEUTIC SUPPORT – We offer a range of therapeutic supports for your health & wellbeing, all provided by professional staff. This includes occupational therapy, dietary, nutritional & exercise programs.
- OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY ASSESSMENTS – We can provide formal assessments and prepare a plan that includes ways you can improve your daily living, personal care, mobility and movement, communication, independence, and participation in community life.
RFQ’s strong focus on collaborative recovery, and commitment to designing services in consultation with people with lived experience, mean we are well placed to provide support and services under the NDIS. You may be able to access these supports through your NDIS package or pay a fee for service. Contact us for more information.
NDIS, RFQ & You
RFQ are registered to provide a range of psychosocial supports under the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
For more information ask for the NDIS coordinator in your locale:
- Maryborough & Bundaberg - 3363 2644 | NDIS Support Coordination | National Psychosocial Supports (Maryborough)
- Brisbane North & Caboolture - 3363 2621
- Brisbane South, Redlands & Logan - 3363 2555
- Gold Coast - 5563 8855
- Toowoomba - 3363 2599
- Ipswich - 3363 2585
Quick Facts About The Region
Contact NDIS Support Services - Bundaberg
Similar Providers Nearby
Referral Required Contact us for details
Access Fee Contact us for details
Age Ranges Over 18 years of age
Adult Mental Health Services, Indigenous, NDIS, NDIS Assistance with Daily Life, NDIS Assistance with Social and Community Participation, NDIS Coordination of Supports, NDIS Finding and Keeping a Job, NDIS Improved Daily Living Skills, NDIS Improved Health and Wellbeing, NDIS Increased Social and Community Participation, NDIS Provider - Registered
RFQ is a well respected not for profit organisation and leading provider of psychosocial mental health and recovery support services supporting the Queensland community for over 40 years. We are a NDIS registered provider currently providing NDIS supports in Toowoomba & Ipswich.Visit RFQ - The Richmond Fellowship of Queensland website