General Disability Services
A Not-For-Profit financial intermediary service that provides both participants and disability supports providers with a wide range of additional benefits and support.
Our plan management service supports the entire NDIS annual planning cycle to ensure that people with disability have full control to easily activate and fully utilise their NDIS plan. Participants are also connected with a range of products and service options and are prepared and confident for their Plan Review meetings each year.
The Participant / Nominee Offer:
1. Free NDIS Planning and Budget App co-designed with people with disabilities.
- Android Smart Phone and Tablet Users: Leap in! App (Google Playstore)
- Apple iPhone and iPad Users: Leap in! App (Apple Store
2. Free NDIS pre-planning consultations with an experienced Leap in! Plan Manager.
3. Comprehensive plan management set up and on-boarding ensuring fast plan activation, supports connection and budget utilisation.
How Leap in! supports Participants & Nominees:
- Leap in! contact center is available to Participants and Providers on 1300 057 878. Mon - Fri 9 am - 5 pm AEST.
- Participants can registration for Plan Management services via the Leap in! website: www.leapin.com.au/plan-management-registration/
- Registration process with Leap in! is completed within 24 hrs
- Our Plan Management terms and brochure have been translated into Braille for vision impaired participants
- We also connect participants with Auslan Interpreters
- Participants can track and manage their budgets, invoices and approvals in real time
- Comprehensive information resources and checklists available to help with frequently asked questions and preparation for NDIS meetings
Should you have any questions about how Leap in! can support your clients, please get in touch.