General Health Services
- Provide emergency stabilisation of patients prior to evacuation.
- Provide primary health care in accordance with the health protocols of the QH Primary Clinical Care Manual.
- Management of chronic disease including primary prevention, early detection, newly identified conditions and manage conditions as per QH Chronic Disease Guidelines.
- GP Clinic - A General Practitioner provides 12 hours of clinic per week.
Allied health services
- Visiting Dietician
- Visiting Physiotherapist
- Visiting Podiatrist
Visiting speciality services
- Chest Physician
- Mobile Women's Health Nurse