Crisis & Emergency Accommodation
Yumba Bimbi Support Services provides a wide range of support services throughout the Central Highlands and Western Qld region. Originally a specialist disability service provider, YBSS also provide a range of supports to people who do not have a disability but may require some assistance in their home or community.
- NDIS approved and registered
- A team of highly qualified and professional staff working in a person centred framework
- Short Term Accommodation
- Supported Independent Living
- In home support and domestic assistance
- Assistance to particpate in the community and recreation
- Assistance with daily living
- Education support
- Assistance to find and maintain employment
- Personal training
- Early Childhood support
- Individual and group programs
Quick Facts About The Region
Contact Yumba Bimbi Support Services
Wheelchair Access Yes
Disabled access This location has disabled access
Accessible By Participants of the NDIS.
Access Fee Contact us for details
Age Ranges All ages
Languages On request
Yumba Bimbi welcome volunteers at all levels of our Organisation. Please contact us to discuss how you might like to get involved.
NDIS, NDIS Assistance with Daily Life, NDIS Assistance with Social and Community Participation, NDIS Coordination of Supports, NDIS Finding and Keeping a Job, NDIS Home, NDIS Improved Daily Living Skills, NDIS Improved Health and Wellbeing, NDIS Improved Life Choices, NDIS Improved Living Arrangements, NDIS Improved Relationships, NDIS Increased Social and Community Participation, NDIS Provider - Registered, NDIS Transport