Services are provided with the following philosophies:
1) Best practice speech therapy that meets and exceeds client expectations.
2) Dedicated to helping every child reach their highest potential in all environments- at home, school, and in the community.
3) All individuals have something to say regardless of their condition. All children are welcome.
4) Individually tailored programs for each child based on best practice research evidence.
5) Providing speech therapy in a safe, calm and family friendly learning environment.
Brisbane. 109 Simpsons Road, Bardon.
Emerald. 2 / 5 Borilla Street, Emerald. Hillcrest Specialist Centre.
Moranbah. ELAM Arcade, Town Square, Moranbah.
Gold Coast. Mobile service to all areas.
Ipswich. Mobile service to all areas.
Barcaldine / Central West Queensland. Services provided on request. Please contact us for further information.
Phone 07 3367-2058 to make an appointment in all locations.
Queensland Speech Pathology Services is a registered provider under the Helping Children with Autism and Better Start Early Intervention Programs.
Medicare and private health rebates are available for eligible clients.