Youth Information & Counselling
Aim of program: Supporting youth from 12 to 18 years.
We provide early intervention for young people at risk to prevent harm, homelessness and negative health outcomes, and keep you an engaged and actively contributing member of your community.
Our youth support services work towards helping you:
- Have positive relationships with family and community
- Engage in education, training or employment
- Lead a healthy, violence free life
- Have a safe and stable place to live
Our Youth Workers have a broad knowledge of other services and resources available in our communities so that we can offer collaborative approaches that are responsive to young people’s needs.
Eligibility criteria and fee:
- Disconnecting from family, community or support networks
- Disengaging from school, training or employment
- At risk of harm, including self-harm
- Homeless or at risk of homelessness