General Youth Services
The Carers Queensland Young Carers Program can give you support through:
- Providing confidential telephone counselling
- Small group and face-to-face counselling
- Giving information about available services and providing guided referrals (this means we do the work for you)
- Hosting focused workshops and the occasional special event
- Posting you “A Young Carers Kit”
- Talking to your school/Uni/Tafe about the best ways they can support you
- FREE membership for under 18s to The CARE Program…with discounts and other great value products and services.
We also work with other services like health professionals and government to enhance the recognition and awareness of Young Carers, their roles and needs.