General Support Services & Counselling
Relationships Australia is a community based organisation that has no religious affiliation. Services may vary from centre to centre. Some programs are only partially funded by State and Federal Government and fees may be charged.
Relationships Australia offers the following services:
* Individual, Couple and Family Relationship Counselling & Education (inc pre-marriage);
* Separation and Mediation Services;
* Gambling Help Service - free counselling for affected families and individuals;
* Domestic and Family Violence Prevention Services;
* Victims Counselling and Support Services Free;
* Rural Family Solutions (for rural and remote families);
* Aftercare Resource Centre (for former residents of State-run institutions);
* Children's Contact Service (Cairns, Townsville, Bundaberg Rockhampton); and
* Parenting Orders Program.
Not all services are available at all locations.
Relationships Australia provides services in the following Queensland locations: Airlie Beach, Bowen, Bundaberg, Cairns, Caloundra, Chermside, Gladstone, Gympie, Gold Coast (Southport, Mermaid Beach, Palm Beach), Gympie, Hervey Bay, Ipswich, Logan, Mackay, Maroochydore, Mt Gravatt, Noosaville, Redlands, Rockhampton, Longreach, Spring Hill, Strathpine, Thuringowa, Toowoomba, Townsville, West End and Windsor. And Lismore in New South Wales.
Quick Fact About The Region
Age Ranges All ages
The following services are also provided by Relationships Australia - Gladstone in Gladstone.
Relationships Australia - Gladstone also provides General Support Services & Counselling in the following region(s):