Our communities are friendly and safe environments where you can enjoy modern living and personable service.
Our village offers one bed-room unit, which has an easy access for seniors with walking frames. Inside, it has a large size lounge and dining area, next there is a bedroom with a large built-in wardrobe and a bathroom ensuite which brings a very comfortable for a person to live with. Outside, it connects to a patio opening to beautiful gardens surranding by.
Every unit in our retirement village are sitting on the ground level. We have many public facilities and services avaliable to support you living here affordable and comfortable, such as free pharmcy delivery service, doctor's treatment room, public laundry, libaray, recreation room and dining rooms in our village.
Whether you'd like to play card games, pool games with other senior members, or enjoy quiet time by playing jigsaw yourself, even your loyal friend pet is allowed to live here as well!.
Our village is centrally located with only about 30-minute drive to either Gold Coast and Brisbane city. A public bus stop is only 100-meter out of the campus entry gate and travel to the nearby public train station within 10 minutes, it also goes to Hyperdome shopping center along the M1 highway.
Community bus services also run from the village to South Port, RSL and and many other places with a small fee charge.
In summary, the unit offers you:
- Ideal living style for retired or semi-retired people
- Free access to public laundry, library and recreation room to use
- Free pharmacy delivery to your door and bulk billed medical services is avaliable nearby
- Spacious public and private garden space to relax
- Easy access to walking frames, scooters and wheelchairs
- Weekly social activities
- Onsite manager to take care of your needs
- Healthy and delicious meals cooked/prepared on site by our professional chef
- Small pets welcome in the village (Condition apply)
Please contact us to book inspections immediately, as we are confident that you will be impressed!
Quick Facts About The Region
Contact Parkview Gardens Retirement Village - Slacks Creek
Similar Providers Nearby
Wheelchair Access No
Referral Required Contact us for details
Accessible By Approved service users
Access Fee Contact us for details
Age Ranges Over 55 years of age