MultiLink Community Services provides cradle to grave services for multicultural and refugee clients encompassing:
* Child and Family Services;
* Aged and disability services;
* Community settlement and support;
* Community development;
* Youth Services;
* English classes;
* Multicultural support group;
* Emergency relief;
* Homework Club for young people;
* Community Literacy and Numeracy programs
* Interpreting and Language Support; and
* Transport Services.
Quick Facts About The Region
Multilink Community Services - Logan City is located in the suburb of Logan Central, the council of Logan, the state electorate of Woodridge and the federal electorate of Rankin.