Second Hand Shops
Vinnies Shops and Other St Vincent de Paul Society Services
Vinnies is your number one destination for affordable and pre-loved items. You can find great clothing, furniture, books, music and bric-a-brac at bargain prices.
At Vinnies, everything you buy or donate inspires change in your local community.
Our store profits are used to fund St Vincent de Paul Society services and programs.
St Vincent de Paul Society Services
Our services include:
· Homeless services for men, women and children. These include hostels, learning centres, and counselling.
· Youth programs and camps for children experiencing disadvantage.
· Refuges for women and children escaping domestic violence.
· Friendship programs for people living with a mental illness.
· Rural task-force and disaster relief.
· Budget counselling.
· Drug, alcohol and gambling rehabilitation programs.
We hope to see you shopping with us again soon!
For more information on Vinnies Services please head to www.vinnies.org.au/findhelpv
Quick Facts About The Region
Contact St Vincent de Paul - Beenleigh
Similar Providers Nearby
Wheelchair Access Yes
Online Service Yes
Phone Service Yes
Accessible By Anyone
Access Fee Contact us for details
Age Ranges All ages