Child (and Parent) Information & Counselling
We can help with:
- Addressing issues such as domestic violence, mental health and substance abuse
- Developing stronger life skills such as setting routines, budgeting and managing the household
- Parenting support and strategies to build positive family relationships
- Managing stress to cope with daily pressures
- Providing child health and wellbeing resources
- Linking into services that support your child’s development connecting you with local services, playgroups and other social networks
- Supporting families with their cultural needs
- Anything else that worries you
It’s a voluntary program. You don’t have to work with us. If you choose to work with us, you might find
ways to strengthen and enjoy your family more.
Quick Facts About The Region
Contact Act for Kids - Roma
To prevent and treat child abuse and neglect.