Child (and Parent) Information & Counselling
Act for Kids - Rockhampton is a free service that helps families under pressure. Raising kids can be really hard; all families go through times of stress and may need a little extra help to work through challenges. Our Intensive Family Support services are tailored for families that have multiple and complex needs.
We can help with:
- Addressing issues such as domestic violence, mental health and substance abuse.
- Developing stronger life skills such as setting routines, budgeting and managing the household.
- Parenting support and strategies to build positive family relationships
- Managing stress to cope with daily pressures.
- Providing child health and wellbeing resources.
- Linking into services that support your child's development.
- Connecting you with local services, playgroups and other social networks
- Supporting families with their cultural needs.
- Anything else that worries you.
It's a voluntary program. You don't have to work with us. If you choose to work with us, you might find ways to strengthen and enjoy your family more.
Quick Facts About The Region
Contact Act For Kids - Rockhampton Intensive Family Support
Similar Providers Nearby
Referral Required Contact us for details
Accessible By Anyone
Access Fee No fee
Age Ranges All ages