General Disability Services
Who can receive help from LiveBetter?
We assist people to maintain their independence. You may be able to receive help:
- If you are getting a bit older now and need help with some of the things you used to be able to do for yourself;
- If you have a disability that makes it harder for you to do things for yourself;
- If you care for someone else and you need a break;
- If you have a mental illness and you need help to regain some of your skills or to develop new skills;
- If you are a child with a disability and you or your family need some help; or
- If you are in the care of Child Safety Services.
Quick Facts About The Region
Contact Day to Day Living - Rockhampton
Similar Providers Nearby
Wheelchair Access Yes
Accessible By Anyone
Access Fee Contact us for details
Age Ranges All ages