Mental Health Services
NUTS and BOLTS - Supporting MENTAL HEALTH in the Kilcoy Community..
MEETING EVERY WEDNESDAY - 10:00am-12:30pm
ANZAC ROOM KILCOY RSL SUB-BRANCH
EVERYONE is affected by Mental Health, whether it's you or someone you know ...
Communities need support and understanding.
Especially here, with limited access to organisations and help that people in Caboolture or big cities have...
'Nuts and Bolts' provide coping mechanisms; self-care strategies; crisis management; understanding risks of suicide/self-harm; listening non-judgmentally; giving reassurance and encouraging the importance of seeking professional help.
Learning to accept. To balance. To admit vulnerability. To talk and reach out to those who understand.
You are NOT alone.
Weekly sessions in a comfortable environment meeting and discussing issues affecting us all.
We provide ...
* LIVED experiences.
* Information on classes/courses held in North Brisbane.
* Weekly activities and information focusing on strategies and techniques to be used ANYTIME/ANYWHERE.
* Private Facebook page (NOT MONITORED 24/7).
* Group agreement, guidelines for safety.
* ALL AGES WELCOME from school age ADHD to Veterans with PTSD
& bring something along for a shared lunch afterwards if you like ...
Quick Facts About The Region
Contact Nuts & Bolts - Kilcoy Mental Health Support Group
Mental Health Support Group