General Support Services & Counselling
- NewAccess is an early intervention program designed to provide easily accessible, free and quality services for people with mild to moderate depression and/or anxiety
- The program aims to assist people who are not currently accessing mental health services through Low Intensity Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (LiCBT)
- Developed by beyondblue, the program has been commissioned by the Darling Downs and West Moreton Primary Health Network and is delivered by Mental Illness Fellowship Queensland and Lives Lived Well.
- The program includes up to six free sessions
- This includes an assessment, five subsequent sessions and a review of LiCBT delivered by specifically trained and clinically supervised ‘Coaches’
- The first appointment is normally between 45-60 minutes and subsequent sessions are 20-30 minutes
- Sessions are flexibly delivered via face-to-face or telehealth modalities, including but not limited to Skype and Facetime
- Suited to individuals experiencing the symptoms of mild to moderate depression and/or anxiety
- Suited to individuals aged 18+
- Not suited to individuals currently receiving other psychological intervention
- Not suitable for other conditions or severe/complex presentations.
The New Access Program is available in a wide range of locations, please call 1300 971 309 to enquire about services in your area.
Lives Lived Well is one of Queensland's leading support organisations for people who have problems with alcohol and drugs as well as other addictions such as gambling and associated mental health issues. We also provide counselling services in regional NSW. Our friendly and expert teams sees thousands of people each year at locations across Queensland and New South Wales. Our services include five, low-cost residential treatment facilities, located at Logan House – Brisbane QLD, Mirikai – the Gold Coast QLD, Shanty Creek – Mareeba QLD, Wyla - Orange NSW, and Elouera - Orange NSW. We also provide free alcohol and other drugs counselling for individuals, families, groups, young people and Indigenous peoples. Other services include community and youth outreach, a dual diagnosis program, headspace Southport, and the Lives Lived Well Specialist Centre. We also assist with supported accommodation. We believe passionately that people can change. That addictions can be overcome, stigmas can be overturned, and lives can be transformed. And that any day is a good day to tackle addiction. Call us on 1300 727 957 or visit www.liveslivedwell.org.auVisit Lives Lived Well website