Fusion Australia is a national Youth and Community organisation with 26 centres around Australia. Fusion aims to bring young people and their communities together with hope. Fusion's office is based at Alcooringa Youth and Family Support Centre, which is available for schools, agencies, or businesses to hire, with a particular focus on offering programs and support for young people and their families.
Fusion's work in the community includes:
* Monthly Youth Adventure Daytrips;
* School Work (programs are run in 5 local high schools);
* Pilgrimage to Uluru (a 10 day trip to Central Australia, held annually for high school aged young people);
* Foundations for Families - parenting course;
* Community Festivals ( held free regularly throughout the community); and
* Second Hand Clothing Store (trains young people in retail skills).