General Crisis and Emergency Services
We provide holistic, professional palliative care and support for people with a terminal illness and their families and loved ones. We promote peace and dignity throughout the final stages of life.
What services do we provide?
While upholding the rights of the individual and their family to make day-to-day decisions, we provide:
- home nursing
- allied health services
- pain and symptom management
- advice on equipment for nursing care at home
- advice on financial assistance and practical help
- assistance and relief for the care-giver (in-home respite care)
- liaison between home, hospital, and doctors
- emotional support and guidance
- bereavement support for family and loved ones.
We respect each person's values, beliefs and cultural background, and endeavour to understand and meet each person's needs.
Quick Facts About The Region
Contact Blue Care - Tablelands Community Care
Similar Providers Nearby
Accessible By Anyone
Access Fee No fee
Age Ranges All ages