General Volunteering Services
We provide a variety of volunteering opportunities to assist community members with gaining work experience, and/or giving back to their community and/or meet their Centrelink activity requirements. Key volunteering roles include;
- Emergency Relief and Personal Support - Suitable for people interested in gaining experience in the local community sector or wishing to give back to their community.
- Community Event and Project Support - Suitable for people interested in community development and project management or wishing to give back to their community.
- Reception and Administration - Suitable for people interested in gaining experience in reception, customers service and administration.
- Community Bus Service - Open car license is required and ability to pass a medical.
- General Gardening and Vegetable/Herb Growing
- General Cleaning & Car Maintenance
We also provide placement opportunities for students studying community services and social work. To learn more please contact us on Ph. 07 4091 3850
Quick Facts About The Region
Contact CST Community Centre
Wheelchair Access Yes
Disabled access This location has disabled access
Accessible By Anyone
Age Ranges All ages
On street parking Mabel and Vernon Street
CST’s mission, as a local charity, is to provide a variety of services to the people of the greater Tablelands region to help them improve their emotional and physical well-being so they can contribute and participate in a strong and cohesive community.Visit Community Services Tablelands. website