Disability Employment & Training Services
Bridge Employment was established in 1994 to provide an individualised, professional and free recruitment and job training program that meets the needs of both the employer and job seeker.
With more and more businesses employing people with a disability, evidence is growing about the benefits, both financial and non-financial, of diversifying the workforce in this way.
- Statistical information collected in workplaces employing people with a disability shows that:
- 90% rated average or better than their colleagues without a disability on job performance;
- 98% rated average or better in work safety;
- 72% higher annual retention rate
- Lower absenteeism; and
- No increase in compensation costs
Bridge Employment is a Disability Employment Service (DES) funded through the Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations (DEEWR) and currently holds a three star rating (out of 5) for our service delivery. The Bridge team expect to reach a four star rating by early 2012.
Quick Facts About The Region
Contact Waminda - Dalby
Similar Providers Nearby
Accessible By Anyone
Access Fee No fee
Age Ranges All ages