Dalby Crisis Support Association Inc is a free service which aims to support families who are in need, to help families identify needs and support families with meeting those needs, to get all Services needed from government and non-government agencies to work within a team structure for referral and to provide a service that ensures confidentiality and non-judgemental support.
Services available through the Association include support for families on the following funded outputs:
* General information, advice and referral.
* Crisis information and referral.
* Personal and social support.
* Household and family management skills developement.
* Living skills developement.
* Parenting skills developement.
* Family capacity building.