Independent hearing loss and audiology experts
- Advanced, Invisible, Rechargeable and BlueTooth Hearing Aids
- Free Services and Aids for Eligible Pensioners and Veterans
- Comprehensive Hearing Assessments for Adults and Children
- Balance and Vestibular Testing and Rehabilitation
- Tinnitus Assessment and Treatment
- Ethical, Evidence-based, Clinical Practice Methods
When you are ready to deal with hearing loss, or other auditory disorders, Clarity Hearing Solutions are your trusted experts.
As Queensland’s largest independent audiology practice, we provide services to adults and children and to patients eligible for Government funding (eg pensioners, veterans, NDIS participants, ADF members, and more) and privately funded patients.
Fully funded services
For eligible Office of Hearing Services Program patients our services are fully funded as are Office of Hearing Services approved hearing aids.
Private patients may be able to claim benefits against their private health cover, and while you will receive expert care, our hearing aid device costs are amongst the lowest in Queensland.
Ethical, clinical practice methods
Our clinics are founded on five ethical practice principles ensuring you get the best audiological treatment for you:
- Accurate diagnosis: We employ the best university Masters level qualified and registered audiologists and we take the time to ensure we accurately diagnose your hearing loss.
- Evidence-based recommendations and treatment: We only prescribe treatment and device features where there’s medical evidence it will actually help you and, importantly, suit your lifestyle.
- Ethical and transparent pricing: Our margins are the same across our spectrum of devices ensuring there is no incentive to prescribe technology other than what you require. We earn our income from our clinical time—our expertise—not from selling hearing aids. This also means our pricing is very competitive at close to wholesale prices.
- No sales commissions: We don’t compensate our team for selling devices and we don’t set targets or sales quotas. We want our team to treat your hearing loss without the pressure of selling you hearing aids if you don’t need them.
- Independent since 2008: Being independent we can provide devices and implants from all manufacturers to ensure you get the device right for your needs. We don’t have financial arrangements in place that favour certain brands or types of devices. We will offer you a choice of options at different price points that will treat your hearing loss and we will take the time to explain the benefits and features of each option.
Our comprehensive services
Our clinical diagnostic based practice means we can provide assessment, treatment and rehabilitation for all forms of auditory issues.
- Full diagnostic paediatric audiological assessments from birth and above
- Full diagnostic adult audiological assessments and hearing aid assessments
- Auditory Brainstem Response audiometry (ABR)
- Hearing aids
- Lyric implantable hearing aids
- Foreign hearing aid adjustments (devices already owned or purchased elsewhere)
- Cochlear, bone anchored, and middle ear implant candidacy assessments, pathways, switch-ons, and mappings
- Full/Screening/Meniere’s Disease/Individual balance assessments and treatment pathways
- Vestibular/balance assessments and treatment pathways
- Tinnitus, hyperacusis and acoustic shock assessment and rehabilitation/treatment
- Cerumen (earwax) removal and management
- Central Auditory Processing (CAP) assessment and rehabilitation
- Middle and late latency electrophysiology assessments
- Independent WorkCover audiological assessments (GEPI accredited)
- Employment assessments
- Musician’s/noise earplugs, swimming plugs, ear protection, communication plugs, musician ear level monitors
When you are ready to tackle hearing loss or auditory disorders, we will provide clarity.
Similar Providers Nearby
Accessible By Anyone
Age Ranges All ages
Allied Health, Audiology, Cochlear Implant, Communication Aids, Deafblind, Hearing Aids, Hearing impairment, Menieres Disease, NDIS, NDIS Assistive Technology, NDIS Provider - Registered, Tinnitus