General Support Services & Counselling
The role of the Community Justice Group (CJG) is to ensure that clients of the service are given appropriate cultural support for Court matters. The CJG also provides cultural reports to the courts at sentencing and bail applications; assistance to the courts in managing community-based offences and networking to implement crime prevention initiatives.
- legal advice and support groups
- youth justice and support groups
- domestic and family violence support
- drug and alcohol services
- mens' and women's groups
- accident, emergency and medical services.