Skip to Content
My Community Directory

We Found You!!

We have located you in the region.

Navigate to the view diary button to switch to a diary at this location.

You can change directories at any time by clicking on the Choose a Region button

All Resources > Child Support Services


Helping separated parents to provide the necessary support for their children’s wellbeing.

Child Support is avaliable 8:30am-4:45pm Monday- Friday. If you need to contact someone in relation to Child Support please contact 131 272 or for further information please visit our site.

Our services are designed to work for both parents and non-parent carers, like grandparents, legal guardians or other family members. We can help you understand and apply for Centrelink payments and offer support in the best interests of the children involved.

Australia has arrangements for child support with a number of countries. If one parent lives outside Australia or is intending to move outside Australia, we may be able to help collect and transfer child support payments to support the children involved.



Need help using the website?

For help on how to use this website click on the Get Help button.

If you are trying to contact an organisation listed here please use the methods supplied by the organisation.

Get Help Send an email enquiry to the My Community Directory support team or search the knowledge base about this website. Note that this will open in a new window