Abuse & Assault Services
The Sexual Assault Crisis Line Victoria (SACL) is a state-wide, after-hours, confidential, telephone crisis counselling service for people who have experienced both past and recent sexual assault. What does SACL provide?
- After hours telephone crisis counselling support, information, advocacy and referral to anyone living in Victoria who has experienced any form of sexual assault at any point in their lives.
- Co-ordination of a crisis care response to recent victim/survivors of sexual assault within the last 2 weeks throughout Victoria. This involves an immediate face to face response with a Counsellor/Advocate from CASA.
- Support and information to non-offending family and friends
- Information on legal and medical rights/options
- Advocacy with service providers and secondary consultation to professionals
- Information and referral for people who have experienced family violence
Quick Facts About The Region
Contact Sexual Assault Crisis Line
Similar Providers Nearby
Age Ranges All ages