General Ageing Services
At HenderCare, we believe that living longer at home means enjoying the life you’ve built. Changes to Home Care Packages give you the freedom and flexibility to choose who comes into your home to help.
We also work with clients who are ineligible for government-funded packages and opt to pay privately. With private aged care clients, as with our Home Care Package clients, we work with you to establish your support needs and set up an individual plan to help you meet your goals.
Whatever you need, we have the right team ready to support you. Our services include:
- home and garden maintenance
- domestic assistance
- meal preparation
- social support
- personal care, including showering and dressing
- spring cleaning
- medication management
- respite care, if your carer needs a break from caring duties
- acute, specialist, gerontic and community nursing
- allied health services
- assistive technology and equipment
We can also support you with:
Consumer Directed Care
All of our aged care services are offered under a Consumer Directed Care (CDC) model. CDC puts you at the centre of every decision we make with you. This means we work closely with you to ensure you have:
- all of the information you need to make an informed decision about the care that suits you best
- a clear understanding that we work in partnership with you to help you reach your goals
- true choice and flexibility in how you receive care, and who provides it
- transparency around your plan, your care team and the costs of your care
Consumer Directed Care puts you at the centre of every decision we make with you.