Community & Neighbourhood Centres
Greenbrook Community House is inclusive and accessible to all community members. It provides a number of creative programs that encourage personal development, self-esteem and artistic expression.
Numbers are limited in some programs and bookings are essential.
- art classes for kids
- mosaic classes
- painting and drawing from beginners onwards
- watercolour painting for beginners
- music workshops
- neurological disability social group
- singing group
- yoga and relaxation for beginners
- Get Crafty (a friendly social craft group)
- Triple G Community Garden Group
- Community Art fiestas - free seasonal events for all ages
- Back to basics workshops
- Greenbrook book exchange
- Ukulele Collective
- Green thumbs Garden Group
Quick Facts About The Region
Contact Greenbrook Community House
Similar Providers Nearby
Disabled access Disabled Toilet, Disabled Parking, Single level access
Age Ranges All ages
Onsite kitchen, community garden, large activity space and small meeting room (6-8 people). Available for hire by community groups and individuals.
Greenbrook Community House is dedicated to providing a safe and welcoming space where community members of all abilities can participate in meaningful and creative activities and events.