Our primary health remote area nurses are registered nurses who work in remote communities, when there is no hospital or resident doctor.
Our remote area nurses have a wealth of experience and provide services including:
- general health assessments
- chronic disease management
- advanced treatment for illness and injuries
- emergency response in life threatening situations
- health promotion and co-ordination of public health care.
We also work closely with emergency responders, general practitioners (GPs) and health specialists to coordinate ongoing health care services.
The clinic is located at 2 Pier Street, Walpole.
For more information, refer to remote area service centres on our website.
Contact Walpole Health Centre
Similar Providers Nearby
Silver Chain - Great Southern Region has elected to withhold the display of their location on a map
Disabled access This location has disabled access
Age Ranges All ages
General Practice/GP (doctor), Nurse lead Clinic/s