Abuse & Assault Services
If you have experienced sexual abuse as a child (up to 18 years) in any institution or group i.e. schools, sporting clubs, orphanages, foster care and religious organisations, group homes or clubs and are considering making an application for the National Redress Scheme. This service is available to everyone including:
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples
- people from a culturally diverse background
- people with a disability.
- This service is available throughout WA
Relationships Australia WA will provide support and assistance to people throughout their engagement with the National Redress process, including:
- individual support for applying for Redress face-to-face or by phone
- referral to other support and legal services
- giving you all the information you need on the National Redress Scheme
- Assistance with National Redress application.
Relationships Australia WA provides these services at no cost. If you are unable to visit us or live in a rural area we may be able to visit you, or provide support over the phone.
Similar Providers Nearby
Access Fee Contact us for details
Age Ranges All ages